Friday, September 25, 2009

Pre-Adventure Stage

Hey all! I made it to Georgia safely, thanks to all who were praying! I miss home like crazy, but I'm ready to go to the base and meet the gang tomorrow. This weekend is going to be busy, and classes start on Monday morning. I'm nervous, but I know I'll be alrite after awhile. And the kids have promised to drag me out of bed, so crying in bed all day isn't an option anymore haha. I will try and get on here once a week to update and let you guys know what I'm learning and how I'm changing! I'm praying for you guys, so dont hesitate to let me know things that are going on that I can be praying for! Charlie, Katie, Ashley, Dave, Johnny, and Eric....I love you guys so much! Take care of each other, and I'll see you soon =]

~Hann

No comments:

Post a Comment